Physical Medicine Services in Castle Rock
At Colorado Regenerative Health in Castle Rock, we have formed a team of professionals that can offer holistic healthcare treatments to patients in the Douglas County area. Our clinic can provide you with a wide range of services in one convenient, comfortable office. By accessing our treatments and services, you could find relief from the pain and inflammation that can drastically compromise your quality of life. Please review our services below and contact us to schedule an appointment with our team today.
- Active Release Technique
- Arthrostim Spinal compression leads to irritating symptoms that compromise an individual’s ability to live life to the fullest. Colorado Regenerative Health offers chiropractic care that help residents of Castle Rock and surrounding areas.
- Auto Injury Clinic – Assessment & Treatment Delaying medical evaluation too long after an auto accident could results in insurances troubles later. Seeking treatment as soon as possible allows us to start immediate treatment to reduce long term damage and alleviate pain.
- Chiropractic Care Spinal compression leads to irritating symptoms that compromise an individual’s ability to live life to the fullest. Colorado Regenerative Health offers chiropractic care that help residents of Castle Rock and surrounding areas.
- Diagnostic Ultrasound Detecting many conditions relies on viewing what’s happening deep inside your body. Our diagnostic ultrasound allows us to a clear picture to pinpoint issues and pick the right treatments to repair damage or compression.
- Electrical Stimulation Therapy
- Lipogems Technology for Regenerative Therapy in Castle Rock
- Neuropathy Treatment The various forms of neuropathy cause pain and disruption to daily life. Regain normal feelings in your feet or hands by finding the root cause first with our diagnostic tests.
- Regenerative Medicine
- Spinal Decompression Treatment If you are experiencing low back or neck pain, Colorado Regenerative Health, conveniently located in Castle Rock, will attend to your needs with expert care. Utilizing a F.D.A. cleared, Non-surgical Spinal Decompression system, the Colorado Regenerative Health decompression team will relieve pressure on structures that may be the cause of low back and leg pain as well as neck and arm pain.
- Upcoming Events Carrying excess weight causes and contributes to a wide number of medical conditions. By slimming down and effectively managing your weight, you can increase the quality of your life and have fewer health problems.
- Vibration Exercises And Rehabilitation A shaking platform could be the key to resolving numerous conditions that affect the spine. Prepare for adjustments that realign the spine or enjoy better athletic performance with a little vibration.
Call us today at (303) 872-7161 to learn more and schedule a visit with the friendly team of professionals at Colorado Regenerative Health.