Do you often wish your sexual life was healthier? Have you ever worried about urinary incontinence? Have factors such as aging, menopause, or childbirth caused a change in sexual confidence? Colorado Regenerative Health provides the O shot procedure for women, helping them find their sexual confidence through non-invasive Vaginal Rejuvenation.
The O Shot® is an all-natural, painless non-surgical procedure that can rejuvenate and revitalize vaginal and clitoral function, giving you dramatically improved sensitivity and significantly enhance your sex life.
Many women lose urine while coughing, laughing, sneezing or exercising. It can be an embarrassing and frustrating problem. Because the O Shot procedure offers rejuvenating capabilities, there is help available without the need for invasive surgery.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM THE O-SHOT®?
- If you are a woman who suffers from sexual issues such as low desire, inability to achieve an orgasm, or urinary incontinence, you know how frustrating these issues can be. Most women are embarrassed or nervous to speak with their physician or gynecologist about such matters, and many doctors don’t have much to say on these important issues. In fact, up until very recently, there were very few ways to deal with these female concerns aside from prescribing hormones or suggesting psychotherapy. Now there is a new treatment called the Orgasm Shot®, or O-Shot®, that not only offers hope for these conditions, but can also be administered during a simple, pretty comfortable in-office procedure.
HOW DOES THIS PROCEDURE WORK?
- First, a small amount of blood is drawn from your arm. Using a centrifuge, we isolate platelets from that blood (platelet rich plasma, or PRP), all within about 15 minutes in the office. The platelets are then “activated” to release at least eight growth factors that would normally be used to heal injured tissue. These growth factors work like magic to cause increased collagen and new blood flow.
- After numbing cream is applied to the vaginal area, the doctor uses a small needle to carefully and gently place precise amounts of PRP in between the vagina and urethra to strengthen support for the urethra decreasing urinary incontinence. As well as in the structures responsible for the female orgasm and pleasure. Patients report that they feel no pain during this procedure!
- The healing and growth factors cause new cell growth and vascularization to occur over several months. Tissues become more supple, sensitive and elastic. They thicken and produce more lubrication when stimulated.
- Most women who have received these injections have experienced improvement in their sexual response and ability to hold their urine soon (hours to weeks)after the injections. Some have had profound and nearly immediate increases in their sensitivity, but most women note a more gradual response over several weeks, which can last many months to several years, before being repeated or amplified.
The results of this safe, non-surgical 20-minute procedure are dramatic and long lasting. *Women report significant improvement in stimulation, sensitivity, arousal, and sex drive. Problems related to leaky bladders often resolve.
ALTHOUGH EACH WOMAN’S EXPERIENCE VARIES, BENEFITS OF THE O-SHOT® INCLUDE:
- Greater arousal from clitoral stimulation
- Younger, smoother skin of the vulva
(lips of the vagina)
- A tighter introitus (vaginal opening)
- Pinker, younger, color of the vulva
- Stronger, more frequent orgasm
- Increased sexual desire
- Decreased pain for those with dyspareunia (pain during sexual intercourse)
- Increased natural lubrication
- Improved symptoms of urinary incontinence
- Reduced inflammation in the condition lichen sclerosus
If you are interested in learning more about the O-Shot, our highly-trained staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have, or schedule a consult to find out if this exciting new procedure is right for you. Call (303) 872-7161 today to learn more!