Do You Show Any of These 5 Signs of the Aging Breast?
- Skin color becomes grayer because of less blood flow.
- Shape of the breast becomes collapsed and droopy.
- Sensation decreased after breast feeding, or implants, other surgery, or aging.
- Inverted nipples.
- Crinkling, crate-paper skin around the cleavage area.
3 Steps of the Vampire Breast Lift ® Procedure
- Evaluate Shape and where the shape can be enhanced to create a younger, more attractive appearance.
- Preparation of the growth factors for injection…
First, the injector (1) isolates growth factors from the patient’s blood. (2) When these growth factors enter the breast (injected by the physician), then multi-potent stem cells become activated to grow new tissue. This new tissue includes new collagen, new fatty tissue (for smoothness), and new blood vessels (for a healthy glow).
Then she “activates” those platelets to cause the release from the platelets of at least 8 growth factors that would normally be used to heal injured tissue.
These growth factors work like magic to cause increased collagen & new blood flow. To rejuvenate new skin, these growth factors must be put back into your breast.
- Injecting the Magic into Your Breast
Using numbing cream and a very small needle (for almost no pain), the physician injects the woman’s own growth factors back into her breast in a way. These growth factors then activate multipotent already in the skin (tricking them into “thinking” there’s been an injury and new younger tissue should generate).
If you are interested in learning more about the Vampire Breast Lift®, our highly-trained staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have, or schedule a consult to find out if this exciting new procedure is right for you. Call (303) 872-7161 today to learn more!