Do you show these signs of aging?
- Skin color has become gray because of less blood flow?
- Fine vertical lines around the mouth?
- Scars from trauma, acne, or chicken pox?
- Skin texture has become less smooth. As a result, the person looks “worn”, “tired”, or “droopy”. The lively, rosy hue (seen plainly in children and young adults of every skin color) has faded to a dull gray.
4 Steps of the Vampire Facelift® Procedure
First, the injector (1) uses HA fillers to create a beautiful shape. (2) Then, the physician isolates growth factors from the patient’s blood. (3) When these growth factors enter the face (injected by the physician), then multi-potent stem cells become activated to grow new tissue. This new tissue includes new collagen, new fatty tissue (for smoothness), and new blood vessels (for a healthy glow).
- Creating a Beautiful & Natural Shape
In the first part of the Vampire FaceLift® procedure, the physician uses an Hyaluronic Acid (HA) filler (like Restylane or Juvéderm) in a very specific way to sculpt a younger appearing face–while still keeping the shape natural.
Providers of the Vampire Facelift (R) procedure consider the mathematics of beauty as defined by much research (starting with the notebooks of Leonardo da Vinci) to avoid at all costs creating an unnatural shape. These ideas about the HA fillers are not commonly known even among the best of cosmetic surgeons and constitute part of the intellectual property protected by the trademarked name (Vampire Facelift®).
After creating a younger, natural shape, then the physician harvests from the woman’s own blood (hence the name Vampire) growth factors that her body would normally use to heal damaged tissue.
- Isolating & Activating the Magic from Your Blood
First, the physician draws about 2 teaspoons of blood.
Then, using a centrifuge, the physician isolates platelets from that blood (platelet-rich plasma or PRP)–all within about 10 minutes in the office!
Then she “activates” those platelets to cause the release from the platelets of at least 8 growth factors that would normally be used to heal injured tissue.
These growth factors work like magic to cause increased collagen & new blood flow. To rejuvenate new skin, these growth factors must be put back into your face.
- Injecting the Magic into Your Face
Using numbing cream and a very small needle (for almost no pain), the physician injects the woman’s own growth factors back into her face in a way. These growth factors then activate multipotent stem cells already in the skin (tricking them into “thinking” there’s been an injury and new younger tissue should generated).
- Recovery & Maintenance with the Healing & Regeneration properties of Altar™ an official Vampire Skin Therapy™